Monday 3 October 2011

Apple Picking Day

How excited we were! In the last day on September we finally welcomed the apple picking day which had been postponed for one week.
In the morning all my classmates and I got on the school bus to go to the farm. We have been looking forward to this field trip so much and to picking apples ourselves and tasting the fresh fruit. Unfortunately, there were almost no apples on the apple trees. Then what should we do? My children gave me the answer.  They said to look at every tree carefully to find the a few apples on it, though perhaps the apples were not delicious at all! Finally we found some apples and put them into their baskets and tasted them. "It's yummy!" my sons shouted. The children are easily satisfied. They like everything in the world, but why not? Impressed by my children, I thought the apples delicious too!
All of us enjoyed this trip and bought a lot of goods to home, including the apples we have already picked. My children thought it was a pleasure journey, so did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment