Monday 19 September 2011

My first trip in Canada

    I came to Canada  12 March 2010, landing in Calgary. On my first day I thought everything was new and so much different from my hometown: the faces were different, the smiles were different, so was the language and the fresh air, all of these attracted me so much! But when I first got off the plane in the evening, I couldn't see any light on the road and I couldn't see any people either, what a strange country!
   People here couldn't understand what I said due to my poor pronunciation, I was very upset, why didn't I study harder before? But I have no time to think over it, I had a lot of things to do and was busy taking care of my children. I haven't much time to go around here carefully because I would be going back home soon, although I like it here so much not only because there is  little air pollution but also the friendly faces I had seen.
  The first trip of Canada made me love to stay here and I think I will live a good life here in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment