Monday 7 November 2011

A Hard Day for Me

  Last Friday was a really hard day for me! On Thursday evening one of my sons had a fever. I didn't know the reason that caused his high temperature, so at first, I just used some Traditional Chinese Medical bags and a tepid towel to sponge him, but it didn't work! And then his breathing became hurried. I worried about him so much, so finally I gave him some medicine to bring down his temperature. It really did work and lasted for about 6 hours, so he could have a good sleep! After two dozen of the medicine, he was good and the fever was gone. I was so happy. Then I just relaxed. But the good time didn't last, the other son began to cough. What should I do? Just gave him a lot of water and pear. Now he is better but still have a little cough. I learned a lesson through these 3 days, which is: One shouldn't feel relax about children, they would feedback when you least expect it! Now they are in good condition, and I can do something for myself. It is so good! I will never miss these hard days!

No comments:

Post a Comment